Grad student in CS.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
5 profile views
Last seen Mar 3 at 18:18
Top network posts
- 36 How does order-preserving encryption work?
- 21 Why not the one-time pad with pseudo-number generator
- 20 RSA & DH at risk due to math advances, will this eventually affect elliptic curves too?
- 17 Should I delete cryptographic data from memory?
- 16 Any practical uses of machine learning for cryptography?
- 13 Given a 'good' basis for a lattice, how can we solve the CVP?
- 12 SHA-1:Is there any mathematical result that gives us the minimum number of 1's in a 160-bit SHA-1 hash output?
- View more network posts →