This summer school is jointly organized by the Digital Security (DS) group, Radboud University, The Netherlands, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb, Croatia, the COSIC group, KU Leuven, Belgium, and ETH Zurich Information Security and Privacy Center, Switzerland. It will take place in Šibenik (Croatia), June 5–10, 2016.
The school aims at bringing together PhD students, postdoc researchers and security experts from industry.
- Secure hardware and physical security
- Cryptography for the Internet
- Formal methods in cryptography
- Wireless security
- Crypto for systems security
- Privacy enhancing technologies
- Traffic analysis and countermeasures
- Recent developments in symmetric-key crypto