As you might have read, we got asked to formulate our Cryptocurrency close reason. Unfortunately, the short texts you are used to are a thing of the past as we can now have audience-specific formulations!
Of course, this means we need a concrete text to fill in, so please provide one full formulation per answer and vote on how you feel about each of them.
Guidelines on interacting with answers in this Q&A:
- Upvote if you actively like a formulation
- Don't vote if you can live with it, and have no strong feelings in either direction about it
- Downvote if you actively dislike the formulation
- Comment to suggest minor improvements that keep the spirit of the formulation close enough and are likely to increase the quality
Guideslines on writing answers in this Q&A:
- A brief description (10-100 chars) This will be the headline of the close reason, similar to "Duplicate" or "Needs more focus"
- Usage guidance (25-500 chars) This will be shown in the voting / flag to close dialog
- Public post notice description (25-500 chars) This will be shown to everyone after the question is closed
- Post owner guidance (25-500 chars) This is additional info that will be shown only to the asker after the question is closed
- Privileged user guidance (25-500 chars) This is additional info that will be shown only to users with close / reopen privileges after the question is closed
Plus, ideally, explanations / justifications / similar for formulations.
It is also explicitly encouraged to copy (some / most) formulations from other answers if you think you found a better variant / better sub-part (attribution is also encouraged though).
It seems we have found the desired wording. It will be enacted along with the update to our other three close reasons. Until then, I'm leaving this meta Q&A up so anyone can still suggest improvements.