As you might have read, we got asked to formulate our Cryptocurrency close reason. Unfortunately, the short texts you are used to are a thing of the past as we can now have audience-specific formulations!
Of course, this means we need a concrete text to fill in, so please provide one full formulation per answer and vote on how you feel about each of them.
Guidelines on interacting with answers in this Q&A:
- Upvote if you actively like a formulation
- Don't vote if you can live with it, and have no strong feelings in either direction about it
- Downvote if you actively dislike the formulation
- Comment to suggest minor improvements that keep the spirit of the formulation close enough and are likely to increase the quality
Guideslines on writing answers in this Q&A:
- A brief description (10-100 chars) This will be the headline of the close reason, similar to "Duplicate" or "Needs more focus"
- Usage guidance (25-500 chars) This will be shown in the voting / flag to close dialog
- Public post notice description (25-500 chars) This will be shown to everyone after the question is closed
- Post owner guidance (25-500 chars) This is additional info that will be shown only to the asker after the question is closed
- Privileged user guidance (25-500 chars) This is additional info that will be shown only to users with close / reopen privileges after the question is closed
Plus, ideally, explanations / justifications / similar for formulations.
It is also explicitly encouraged to copy (some / most) formulations from other answers if you think you found a better variant / better sub-part (attribution is also encouraged though).