when i write the question in between $$ signs and use latex format for the math expressions I face a weird problem.
after posting the question when i check it i don't see them in the correct format. I mean I just see the dollar signs and everything as it is written. Plus when i read others post I see them as it is too.
wierd thing is, when check the same question from my android phone everything is normal as it should be? why do you think this happens? it it somthing about my web browser? I have just updated the browser and the problem is still there? need help on this?
I added the screenshot of how I see an answer as follows: It is seen in different and normal when I check it from my android phone.
- Google Chrome on a Windows Desktop is used, it works using Chrome on android (except for showing my user image), the problem can be reproduced with other browser, e.g. Firefox as well.
- The phone and the desktop use different networks / internet connections.
- The issue is not localised to Crypto.SE but applies to all LaTeX enabled SE sites
- The problem persisted for more than 1 year
- Chrome's dev console shows errors fetching the imgur images and the MathJax JS, picture here. Similar errors can be found here and here.
- I can't access cdnjs.cloudflare.com nor i.stack.imgur.com (by clicking, the latter only works when HTTPS -> HTTP redirects are allowed in your browser)
- The MathJax problem disappears when the desktop is connected to the phone and the phone network is used.